Ateneo de Manila University campus is located along Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City. Enter using Gates 2.5 or 3. Drop off (without parking) is possible by leaving the driver’s ID with the guard.
From the NAIA Airport (about 20 km from the venue)
- Grab/ Uber/ Taxi: travel time 40 minutes – 1 hour, PHP 250-400, via C5 or EDSA and White Plains
- Public Transport:
- Option 1: Take the Airport Shuttle to EDSA-Taft Avenue, take the MRT to Cubao Station, take the LRT Line 2/ a Jeepney or Taxi to LRT Line 2 Katipunan Station
- Option 2: Airport Shuttle to EDSA/TAFT > Bus to Cubao > Jeepney/Taxi to Katipunan Avenue
From Clark Airport (about 100 km from the Venue)
- Public Transport: Take the Clark Airport Shuttle Jeep to DAU bus terminal, take a bus to Cubao, take the LRT Line 2/ a Jeepney or Taxi to Katipunan Avenue
The AdMU Gates 2.5 and 3 are within walkable distance from the LRT Line 2 Katipunan Avenue station. Jeepneys and tricycles are also available.
From Quezon City Circle/ University of the Philippines-Diliman Campus
- Grab/ Uber/ Taxi: from the QC Circle, enter the UP Diliman Campus through the service road along Philcoa, take a right at C.P Garcia Ave., and take a right at Katipunan Avenue
- Jeepney terminal for the Katipunan Ave-UP Diliman route is located inside the UP Diliman Campus